Join 700 + people at the Mindful Life conference in April
By Editor | Mar 3 2017
The Mindful Life conference is back for its second year in Washington, DC, on April 20-23. Mindful Life features an extraordinary group of 25+ presenters, including Sharon Salzberg, Frank Ostaseski, Wendy Palmer, Fleet Maull, James Gimian, and Diana Winston.
Save $200 when you register by March 24.
Join 700+ people at this two-day event, which includes talks, workshops, contemplative practice, mindful movement and somatic exercises, and social events.
Topics to be explored include:
- how to bring mindfulness and compassion into organizations and schools.
- the state of the mindfulness movement and where things are heading.
- the core skills needed for conscious living and loving.
- what's new in mindfulness technology.
- the latest science on mindfulness -- and what the research says about how we can improve our well-being and performance.
Be part of the excitement as hundreds of people from around the country gather in the nation's capital area to explore big-picture topics, learn practical tools and best practices, share success stories, make one-on-one connections, and build community.
For Final Discount tickets and more information, visit www.allthingsmindful.org.