Mindful Life Conference
Hugh Byrne, Sharon Salzberg and Frank Ostaseski
4/22/2017 at Gaylord National Conference & Retreat Center, (201 Waterfront St., Oxon Hill, MD, 20745) (Map It)
Join 700+ people April 21 & 22 at Mindful Life, the annual gathering for the Mindfulness Movement. The conference is being held in the Washington, DC area.
Mindful Life explores mindfulness and compassion in work life, family life, civic life, education, health & wellness, social activism and culture.
The conference features an extraordinary group of 25+ presenters including Sharon Salzberg, Fleet Maull, Wendy Palmer, Frank Ostaseski and Diana Winston.
Topics to be explored include:
- How to bring mindfulness and compassion into organizations and schools
- The state of the mindfulness movement and where things are heading
- The core skills needed for conscious living and loving
- What's new in mindfulness technology
- The latest science on mindfulness - and what the research says about how we can improve our well-being and performance
Mindful Life features talks, roundtables, workshops, yoga and mindful movement, contemplative practice, social events, and optional day long intensives. CE's are available for most intensives.
For more information and registration, see AllThingsMindful.org.
Any questions? Contact us