Retreat Dashboard - No Mud, No Lotus
Friday, October 28, 7:00 pm ET – Friday, November 4, 12:00 pm ET.
The retreat will be held in Eastern Time Zone (New York – US): convert to your time zone
Retreat Manager FAQ & Contact: Retreat coordinators are available daily during your retreat from 6:15 am – 8:15 pm ET
Select the join link buttons below to join the Zoom calls (see full schedule below for all sessions). Please note that small groups occur at the same time as the main sessions, so prioritize small groups over other sits when assigned.
Please connect to the retreat via Zoom using the button here. This Zoom link will be the same for the whole retreat.
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm first Friday
- 6:30 am – 8:15 pm full days
- 6:30 am – 12:45 pm last Friday
See the full Daily Schedule below. Group meeting links are below.
[or follow Spring 2022 format – list groups here in tables & buttons]
Click the button here to find and join your assigned Teacher Meeting groups. Groups of 8-9 yogis will meet together only 2 times during the retreat with 2 different teachers or assistants. Please prioritize over other sits when assigned.
- All retreatants need to complete a Teacher Meeting Questionnaire here.
9:45 am, 11:15 am, 3:00 pm Every Day (only 3 meetings per person during the retreat, on alternating days)
Click the button here to join Optional Affinity Silent Sits (reserved only for people who identify with this affinity – not allies): Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC), LGBTQIA+, People with Dis/Abilities and People Living with Chronic Illness. Why we host affinity sits.
Please attend instead of the main mid-day silent sit.
11:45 am – Sun (BIPOC)
11:45 am – Mon (LGBT)
11:45 am – Tue (Abled)
Click the button here to join: both the Orientation for MMTCP Qualifying Retreat Participants & Closing Session for MMTCP Qualifying Retreat Participants.
2:30 pm – Sun (Dec 26) & 11:00 am – Sat (Jan 1)
Note: MMTCP students needing a qualifying retreat will need to read the MMTCP Retreat Info here and attend both the Orientation for MMTCP Qualifying Retreat Participants and Closing Session for MMTCP Qualifying Retreat Participants.
MMTCP need to complete these 2 forms:
- MMTCP must be present for the full duration of the retreat in accordance with the MMTCP Student Agreement for at least 5 formal practice sessions per day including some combination of talks, guided/instructional meditations, Q&A periods, silent meditations, guided mindful movement, and small group/individual teacher meetings. Included in this number must be at least 2 silent sits of 30-45 minutes each every day (affinity sits count), and at least two small group or individual teacher meetings over the course of the retreat.
- Please keep a record of your attendance as we will ask you at the end of the retreat to self-report that you have attended the required sessions.
- If an MMTCP student attendee misses any of their required sessions, they are responsible for communicating the absence as soon as possible. You may contact or send other MMTCP-related questions to the MMTCP Coordinator here (either click this link, or copy/paste it into your email)
Opportunity for Generosity – Dana and Evaluation
In keeping with the Buddhist tradition, the teachers and retreat managers receive no payment. The base fee covers admin costs to run the retreat. Donations offered by students at the end of the retreat are appreciated and support the main teachers, and retreat managers in continuing to make the teachings available to all.
At the end of the retreat, we will have a short talk about dana and some suggestions on how to approach it. There will also be an opportunity to offer an evaluation.
Extra Resources, Video and Audio Recordings
[or follow Spring 2022 format and list resources with text & buttons]
Supplemental Resources, video, and audio recordings are included here.