IMCW Center for Mindful Living (4708 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Upper floor, Tenleytown, Washington DC, 20016) (Map It
Monthly, 4th Saturdays.
Aspirations of the IMCW Vegan Sangha:
- To provide community support for vegans and aspiring vegans who feel that the practice of mindfulness and compassion for all beings as expressed through a vegan lifestyle is integral to their dharma and spiritual path.
- To explore and support each other to be vegan in a non-vegan world.
- To provide a safe and intimate space to deepen the practice of meditation and mindful dialogue.
- To study the dharma from diverse perspectives and to inspire insightful discussion.
- To cultivate a sense of belonging and community both within the vegan sangha and the larger IMCW sangha.
No registration is necessary.
Newcomers to meditation and long time practitioners are welcome to attend IMCW classes. Chairs are always provided or you may bring your sitting gear.
This not venue is accessible for those with mobility impairments.
This class is offered freely. Dana (donations) are welcome to support the venue.
What is Dana?