IMCW Center for Mindful Living (4708 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Upper floor, Tenleytown, Washington DC, 20016) (
In response to coronavirus in our region, we will be holding this class online via video conference until further notice. We hope to see you there!
Join Zoom Meeting (click on URL or copy and paste to your browser). You do not need to have a Zoom account to join this online class.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 552 591 463
As always, dana (donation) is voluntary. We are always grateful for dana of any amount, which helps pay for the expenses of making our classes available, and helps support the teacher. You can send dana through:
- Venmo at: @Admin-IMCW
- PayPal or Zelle to the account: Admin@IMCW.org
- the IMCW Giving page — https://imcw.org/Giving
- or you can send a check to IMCW, P.O. Box 3, Cabin John, MD 20818
Please note your class and teacher so we can credit it to the right person.
Please see our IMCW online/virtual class calendar here.
Please see our IMCW Coronavirus Updates for the last information.
Monthly, 4th Saturdays.
Aspirations of the IMCW Vegan Sangha:
- To provide community support for vegans and aspiring vegans who feel that the practice of mindfulness and compassion for all beings as expressed through a vegan lifestyle is integral to their dharma and spiritual path.
- To explore and support each other to be vegan in a non-vegan world.
- To provide a safe and intimate space to deepen the practice of meditation and mindful dialogue.
- To study the dharma from diverse perspectives and to inspire insightful discussion.
- To cultivate a sense of belonging and community both within the vegan sangha and the larger IMCW sangha.
No registration is necessary.
Newcomers to meditation and long time practitioners are welcome to attend IMCW classes. Chairs are always provided or you may bring your sitting gear.
This not venue is accessible for those with mobility impairments.
This class is offered freely. Dana (donations) are welcome to support the venue.
What is Dana?