8/29/2019 7:45 PM -
Lamont Dharma House (1719 Lamont St., NW, Adams Morgan, Washington DC, 20010) (
Do you identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and/or queer (LGBTIQ)?
As IMCW works to become a more welcoming and inclusive community, we would greatly appreciate your insights, perspectives and experiences thus far as we envision IMCW’s future.
- What brings you to your meditation practice or these teachings?
- What draws you to particular IMCW sponsored activities or groups?
- What would make IMCW programs more appealing to you?
- Do you feel a sense of belonging - seen, respected, understood and validated?
- How does and can IMCW support you now or could potentially in the future?
The Visioning Team will conduct focus groups with IMCW community members who identify as POC, LGBTIQ and persons with differently-abled bodies or with a disability(s).
You are welcome in all focus groups that you identify with. We want to incorporate your perspective in this process!
Please choose the one group meeting type -- virtually via Zoom or in person -- that best works in your schedule.
Please sign up here no later than AUGUST 20.
Find more Focus Group events here.
Visioning Fact Sheet